Quality improvement is among the company objectives and integrated in the GeoSLab management model. Both the GeoSLab management and all staff assume, as an important factor of human and professional development inside the company, the commitment with client focused quality management.
With this aim, we have promoted an Integrated Management System for Quality based on the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 norm, for all its activities, with the primary goal of satisfying customers by providing the highest quality services. The certification was achieved in July 2011 for the 2008 version of the standard and has been certified for the 2015 version of the standard in 2017.
In addition, in October 2011 we certify the norm ISO/IEC 15504 SPICE (Software Process Improvement Capability Determination) and IT Mark Level 2. SPICE is a standard for assessing and improving the capacity and maturity of the processes that we have applied to the evaluation and improvement of the quality of the development process and software maintenance.
GeoSpatiumLab, as part of their commitment with quality, promise to:
- Provide a maximum quality service that fulfils broadly customer and to set up our proper codes in those aspects where no regulation is implemented.
- Manage our activity under a preventive focus to avoid later corrections.
- Set up a continuous improvement system for processes, procedures and services and evaluate periodically its objectives fulfilment.
- Promote a work environment that facilitates personal development, assigning properly functions and responsibilities, providing continuous training and motivation and enhancing human values.
- Compliance with legislation and professional code of ethics.