Quality improvement and environment respect are among the company objectives and integrated in the GeoSLab management model. Both the GeoSLab management and all staff assume, as an important factor of human and professional development inside the company, the commitment with client focused quality management and the fulfilment and disclosure of environmental values.
With this aim, we have promoted an Integrated Management System for Quality and Environment based on the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2008 (November 2008) and UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2004 (December 2004) norms, for all its activities, with the primary goal of satisfying customers by providing the highest quality services and respect for the environment. The certification was achieved in July 2011 and has been re-certified the years 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
In addition, in October 2011 we certify the norm ISO/IEC 15504 SPICE (Software Process Improvement Capability Determination) and IT Mark Level 2. SPICE is a standard for assessing and improving the capacity and maturity of the processes that we have applied to the evaluation and improvement of the quality of the development process and software maintenance.
GeoSpatiumLab, as part of their commitment with environment, promise to:
- Provide a maximum quality service that fulfils broadly customer and applicable environmental regulation and to set up our proper codes in those aspects where no regulation is implemented.
- Manage our activity under a preventive focus to avoid later corrections.
- Reduce, when possible; waste and emissions in our activity, in our own work and in that with suppliers.
- Promote energy efficiency, reuse and recycling, and, in general, resources saving, designing properly operating processes.
- Facilitate adequate environmental information to our staff, clients, allies, suppliers and subcontractors, training and encouraging them to apply environmental good practices.
- Set up a continuous improvement system for processes, procedures and services and evaluate periodically its objectives fulfilment.
- Promote a work environment that facilitates personal development, assigning properly functions and responsibilities, providing continuous training and motivation and enhancing human and environmental values.
- Compliance with legislation and professional code of ethics.