At the end of last May was launched Ztrails app, a tool conceived to offer useful information about the situation of roads and routes of the region of Sobrarbe.
Its objective is providing updated information of roads and routes and the different affections that could take place, as hunting beats, landslides, processionary, over-exploitation of a road, sport events and swelling of rivers or ravines, among others.
ZTrails offers a wide catalogue of routes in continuous growth, informs of the state of the trails and facilitates the coexistence among the different users of the mountain.
App Main Feautures:
- Search engine for routes, allowing you to filter the search by name, nearby routes, zone, activity, difficulty, recommended season, status, distance, time, elevation gain, distance by path, routes marked, variants, circulars, etc.
- List of routes, showing their status (open, open with incidents or closed).
- Access to detailed information about the route, including visualization of the route on the map and access to multimedia information (profile, general map, photographs).
- Tracking of a specific route or free navigation, keeping you informed of your position with respect to scheduled hunting beats (warnings when approaching or entering a hunting beat).
- Incidents map that shows the different types of events that have been registered, and their status (beginning, ending, description, photographs).
- History of routes made by the user, classified by activity type, history of conditions and comments made by the user.
- Access to detail of routes made at the user history, showing associated profile and altitude data.
- Update of routes and conditions when entering the application, to have the last-minute changes on your mobile.